Sunday, October 18, 2009

7 things

1. It's official. My kids have the WHINE flu!

2. I'm not fat. I'm just pregnant. (Repeat until I believe it....)

3. There is no limit to the things a dog will chew.

4. The Hendrix Alumni magazine that shows up every 6 months just makes me feel inadequate.

5. I'm still scared about the swine flu and asthma, but the tornado threat has largely disappeared.

6. I had an awesome time shopping with the girls and my cousin yesterday! We found everything we were looking for.

7. Christmas will be here before we know it. Please post your gift requests in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, actually, i'd like to see what you bought at the mall yesterday? baby clothes, hmmmm? post them!

and, also, which cousin did you shop with? jennifer? cuz i think i'm a little jealous.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Nope! No baby clothes. I have no idea if I should buy pink or blue. So I'm waiting. :) We bought dresses for Kayla's wedding. They are cute! I might post pictures if I have time.

And yes, we shopped with Jennifer. :) She's the only one close enough to go shopping with us! Haha!