Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Beta!

I have been remiss. Saturday a week ago was Beta's 8th birthday. And I didn't post about it!!! So I guess it's time for some pictures.

But first.....a look back.
Baby Beta with her motorcycle blanket. :)

First Halloween - she was a pumpkin.

This is at the Old Mill in North Little Rock. I think she was 1. This is one of my all time FAVORITE pictures of the girls!

Dance Recital age 4.

Silliness!

Presents at home on her real birth day this year.

Her party at Fun City Pizza. Yes, she loves Justin Bieber. She claims to want to be "Mrs. Bieber." We've tried explaining that he's 10 years older than her, but she'll hear nothing of it. LOL!

The cool thing about being the birthday girl at Fun City. You get extra tickets which allow you to "win" an inflatable pink guitar! Ah well. She was happy and had a GREAT time. So it was worth it. Happy Birthday, Beta!

1 comment:

Soaring High said...

I love progressive pictures of kids growing up! These are so cute!