Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Beta's Birthday! She turned 4 years old today. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I remember having another newborn and wishing that she was already a year old and could walk and talk. Now, I wish I could have her back as a little baby again. WAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok. That's enough. Here's some birthday pictures from tonight:

She got her baby that swims by itself! She and Alpha tried it out in the bathtub tonight. Easiest bath I've ever given.







Her very own scooter! Now she won't have to borrow her sister's or make us take her tricycle on a walk around the block.










Her Build-a-Bear, Toodle, got some new clothes! She has a pretty Valentine's dress complete with red shoes and bloomers. Notice Jim in the background not taking too kindly to the "bloomers". Haha!









Here is her mini-cake. Since we had a big party at Grandmother's last Saturday, I didn't want to do a whole other cake. She loves seeing these little ones at Wal-Mart so I let her pick one out for today.

3 comments:

David Felio said...

What? Beta can't be 4. Alpha is only 3, right?

David Felio said...

Oh, and forget Toodle and the bloomers (which would be a great name for a band, by the way); I'm loving the Magnum Unicorn on the table.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

And the best part of that Magnum Unicorn, it was partly free! I had ordered the smaller one, and it was broken. While waiting on it to be backordered, they just went ahead and sent us the big one! How cool is that?