Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beta

Beta had a big weekend this past weekend. Sorry I'm just now getting around to posting about it.

Friday night was her dance recital. She takes dance on Monday mornings at her preschool. She gets to take ballet with all of her friends.

Here are some pictures of her in her costume:


Here is a video of her first dance. She is third from the right. Towards the end you will hear laughing. This is because the girl on the left end just decided she was done about halfway through and walked off the stage. :)




Then on Monday evening, Beta "graduated" from preschool! It was soooo cute! They had little caps and gowns and everything!



Did I cry? A little. I was fine through everything until they had the slide show. We were all asked to bring a baby picture of them. Seeing her 6-month old picture right next to her picture at preschool a few months ago really got to me. Seeing her in the cap and gown didn't bother me much. Sure, there is a lot of foreshadowing, but when I'm telling her to stop running because she's going to trip, I don't get the same feelings that the mother of a high school graduate gets. I just thought they were all cute!

1 comment:

amyj said...

What's cuter than a little girl in a tutu? Nothing!