Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flame Sky & Rainbow

Tonight, about 8:30, I was walking across the living room to go get the girls in bed. I noticed one of our front windows looked like it was surrounded by flames! It was glowing ORANGE! I thought one of our outside lights had fallen over and was shining directly into the window.

No! It was the sky! I grabbed my camera, and the girls got to stay up a few minutes later than usual.

The sky was truly this color. I did not use a filter. (don't even own one)

This is the best photo I could get of the complete rainbow without finding a mountain to stand on!

The sky was red, orange, and yellow. It looked like flames. I wish I was a professional photographer with gear. I could have gotten some spectacular shots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, wow...those pictures are amazing!