Thursday, June 25, 2009

What time is it? Summertime! It's our vacation!

Well, we are finally back from our week in Branson. Since a picture is worth 1000 words, I will shut up and let them do the talking. Well, mostly. :)

Here we are in line waiting on the tram to take us to Silver Dollar City. This is Tuesday. We went Monday and Tuesday, but I didn't take my camera on Monday because I didn't want it to get wet. My hair is up in a ponytail because it was hot. VERY hot!

Here is Alpha playing at Geyser Gulch. It was a supercool playground with these cannons that shot nerf-type balls everywhere. Awesome! Why didn't they have stuff like this when I was a kid?

Here is Beta consuming one of many waters, lemonades, and strawberry smoothies. She was my big drinker. I had to wrestle the cup away from her just so I could have a drink!

Here is Jim waiting outside Grandfather's Mansion. Since there was only one way in and one way out, we let the girls play inside by themselves while we waited outside. Er, well, while Jim waited outside and I waited inside the air conditioned candle-making shop. (Did I mention it was hot?)

Here are the girls inside the mansion. I hope the picture does it justice.

That's all for tonight. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Thankfully both of us took off tomorrow as well! Wooohoooo! Stay home day!

No comments: