Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a Girl!

Wow....where have I heard those words before? :)

We would like to welcome the newest addition to the Kane household. An 8 month old Beagle mix girl named Harper!

The girls and I went to the Fayetteville Animal Shelter yesterday to begin our search for a dog. It didn't take long! We found this sweet little dog who was not barking or jumping at all. She just walked over and stuck her nose out of the fence. We had a volunteer take her out to the play area so we could walk her around. She walked on the leash wonderfully! She didn't attempt to bark or jump or nip. I decided this was the kind of energy level we needed. LOL!

But enough about me. Here are the pictures!

Now who could resist that sweet face???





Her absolute favorite thing that we've discovered so far is belly rubs! She wants one ALL the time! We plan on giving her lots of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! my new "niece". so exciting.

can't wait to meet her next week!

Unknown said...

I was wondering when you were going to get a dog. =)