Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post!

Welcome to my first post of 2010! We will start this year by showcasing

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Since we don't watch the news on the weekends, we had quite a shock this morning when we woke up. The entire world was blanketed in white, puffy stuff. The roads weren't really bad at all so we managed to make it to church. The girls were excited because I let all of us wear jeans. :)

But enough from me.....Here are some pictures I took when we got home. Enjoy!

For starters, here are my new rain/snow boots! I got them for 1/2 price at Shoe Carnival back in the fall. Yes, they're zebra print....they were the best of the worst and I got them for about $10. So don't knock 'em! haha!




Inkblot test! These are the girls' snow angels. Can you see them?
The rest of these are from the front yard.





No comments: