Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Nursery

Finally! Here are some pictures of the nursery. I think we've got just about everything we need and some things we just wanted. :)

Here is the view when you walk in the door. Note my new glider. I LOVE this glider. I hope it is with us long after I quit using it to rock babies. I told Jim I was going to keep it forever. He said, "to rock grandbabies?" I said no, for myself! It is sooooo comfy.

This is our changing table/dresser.
This is a wonderful gift from my coworker, Kylie. She made this after modeling it from the other wall art I picked out.

Here is the window valance and wall art the above picture was modeled on.

Here is the crib complete with frog mobile and frog sheets!

This is our expensive car seat! It's a Chicco Key Fit 30. Jim picked it out and is very proud of it. :)

Here is the awesome diaper bag! We got this at The Baby Habit, a store our friends, John & Miriam Lein, own. Go check it out!

This blanket was another gift from the shower they gave me at work. It is soooo soft! I've thought about taking it with me to the hospital so that I can use it as my own security blanket.

And Beta had to get in on the action as well.

Just for reference, here I am, 37 weeks pregnant.

1 comment: