Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I should blog about something.

Hmmm. It's been nearly a week since I blogged. So I should update. What do I say, though? Nothing has really happened that is blog-worthy.

Let's see, this weekend we went down to LR and got to see Collin, Jim's brother. He is home from Iraq for 2 weeks! Yay! It was so good to see him. I hope Jim gets to go down and see him again before he has to go back.

We visited Robin in the hospital. She was still there yesterday, but hopefully got to come home today. She was doing really well, as far as I could tell.

Yesterday, the girls and I went shopping with Jennifer. We all had a blast! Both girls got some new outfits and new shoes.

I have a medical condition which is painful, and shouldn't be discussed on the blog. (Email me if you want details... Just kidding!) I'm starting my 2nd round of antibiotics for it. Ugh.

I am now an official WOW-nerd. When I saw John McCain's pick for his VP, Sara Palin, my mind immediately made it say Sara "Paladin". This is sad, people. I'm hooked on this @#$% game, as Holly would say. :) (A paladin is a type of character in World of Warcraft.)

Hope you all enjoy this shortened week!

No comments: