Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks, Robin!

I got an award! My SIL, Robin, gave me a "Kick-ass Blogger" award! Thanks, Robin! You can go read what she said about me on her site. That's so sweet of her. (Especially since she's been sick and recovering from major surgery the past week. Who's had time to think of blogging?)

You know, I don't usually use words like "kick-ass". I guess since it's in quotes that means I really didn't cuss, right? My favorite use of the phrase "kick-ass" was when my friend Amy, from college, was moving to Dallas after graduation. She was explaining why she and her husband had picked a certain church and she said it was because they had a "kick-ass choir". I had never heard "church" and "kick-ass" used in the same sentence before. But I knew what she meant. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, um... congratulations!