Friday, December 5, 2008

More CPE!

Ok. I know this bores all of you. But I just finished my 2-day tax seminar so now I have an additional 16 hours of CPE! This puts my total hours taken at 56. I need 120 so that's 64 left to go. Almost half way there! I've got a 2 hour S Corp and 10 hour clergy tax course that I've purchased but just haven't gotten around to doing yet. (I've got SO much free time now that the holidays are here......yea right.)

So I'm happy! If I can get these other two courses done, I'll have 68 hours taken! Whohoo! Hopefully I can get one more course in before February and then be able to finish up by June or July. That's my goal, anyway.

Ok. I'm done boring you now. I'm just getting closer every day to this stinkin' license! I've been working on it for about 7-8 years now and I am so ready to be able to put those little letters behind my name. :)

No comments: