Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to Reality

Well, my 4 day mini-vacation is over. I am rested, relaxed, renewed....NOT! I soooo did not want to go back to work. Even though work today was very calm, very quiet, and a lot less stressful. I still wasn't ready. I think I could take 2 weeks off and still not quite be ready.... Tax season takes a lot out of you.

So this afternoon I started looking at my to-do list that I have put off for 10 weeks now. Hmmmm. This is making me want to go back to work. Here is a list of all the things I have to do during the month of May.

Alpha's birthday
Beta's dance recital
Beta's preschool graduation
Dorsey family reunion
Mother's Day
Possible wedding to attend (or, um, a wedding to possibly attend....the wedding is definitely happening) :)
Teacher Appreciation week - PTO duties
CPE course to attend
CPE courses to complete on my own

Doesn't that all sound like fun???? Joy. Oh well. It'll all be good. At least it doesn't involve more tax returns...Plust these events are all family things, so that will make them enjoyable. (at least the ones I don't have to plan!)

1 comment:

David said...

I'm closing in on the end of my 2 weeks off and I can tell you that I will not be ready for work to go back on Monday. Currently trying to figure out how to talk them into letting me take 3 weeks off next time. 30 years until retirement!