Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Beta as a pink unicorn.


Alpha as Wonder Woman!


Getting ready to go!



Of course, mommy and baby #3 couldn't be left out. I put on my one Halloween shirt on the one night of the year I can safely wear it. I was surprised it covered my belly.

So baby #3 went as a...............

pumpkin!


And mommy went as, of course, a mummy!


This picture didn't turn out too good, but it is Jim and Harper watching us leave through the window. If you look in the lower left-hand corner, you can see Harper's eyes.


Our street probably had the most houses that were lit up for treats!



This was an awesomely decorated house down the street. They even had spooky sound effects playing from a cd player in their closed garage. Awesome!


Afterwards, Beta had to try on the new vampire teeth our neighbor got them.



Alpha had to get in on the action as well!

No comments: