Thursday, May 26, 2011

Can you tell he's the 3rd kid?

Tonight, we got treats from Rick's Bakery. YUM! Alpha had a postcard from her orthodontist that got her a free sprinkle cupcake. I had a $5 gift card that Jim and I got at Christmas for teaching Sunday school. With it, we got Beta a monster cookie (icing made to look like a monster), J4 got a frog cookie, I got a wedding cake cupcake and Jim got a chocolate ganache covered cupcake. Well, we didn't get all that for $5. I ended up paying $4 out of pocket, but it was still a good deal.

So after supper, we all had our treats! J4 is really in to feeding himself so I just gave him the cookie. I figured it was bath night anyway so what if he got a little messy?

Behold.........mommy's little monster

It had pieces of ground beef and cheerios from supper in it, too! Mmmmmm!

With no prompting from us, he played......peek a boo.....


It's so pretty! Double rainbow!


Hulk SMASH!

Oh, I'm gonna need a bath, right?

No comments: