Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vacation Day 2

Day 2 began with some AMAZING PETS! Our package included one of their shows and we chose the Amazing Pets show. There were trained dogs, cats, birds, a pony, and a pig. Yes, CATS. They trained cats! Jim said that was what impressed him the most. They didn't allow flash photography or video so I don't have any pictures from it. You'll just have to trust me when I say it was really cute!

After the show, we ate lunch. Then J4 needed a nap and I needed to ice my knee. So we went back to the room while Jim and the girls went swimming.

That night, we headed over to the Fun Spot to see the world's largest banjo!



They also had the "World's Largest Fiddle" in the Grand Country Music Hall!
The Fun Spot was a Chuck E Cheese kind of place, minus the mouse. Here is J4 watching Alpha as she does Dance Dance Revolution.

After supper, we did what to me was the high"light" of the trip.

Blacklight Mini Golf!

How cool is this?

I had to take this picture with the flash on so the girls' faces would show up. But imagine that it's all lit up neon and florescent, too!

No comments: