Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vacation Day 3

We began our day with breakfast at the Grand Country Inn Buffet! Oh my goodness! It was rows and rows of all the breakfast items you could want. Except pancakes. I was bummed. Until I saw all the bacon..... We even had to wake the kids up at 8:30 so we could get there before lunch!

We spent our last day of vacation at Branson Landing. Or tried to. It was REALLY HOT! So the only place we made it to was Bass Pro Shops. We've heard about how awesome this store is so we were eager to see it.

It's pretty neat. I was impressed. For about 15 minutes. Then I was ready to go, as were the girls. LOL! We're not really an outdoorsy kind of family, you might say. But I did get some good pictures:





Ok, so the fish WERE cool. We left soon afterwards, though, because it was hot and my knee was not allowing me to do much shopping. We had had such a big breakfast that morning that lunch consisted of milk shakes from McDonald's! We got home in the middle of the afternoon and picked up Harper, who enjoyed her time at doggie day care, but missed us so very much!

No comments: