Sunday, May 18, 2008

THE party.

It finally happened! We had a friends-invited birthday party for Alpha. It was Saturday afternoon. She enjoyed it immensely!

We bought a bunch of "punch-balls" for the kids to play with. My brother and I used to love these when we were kids. It's just a rubber band attached to a huge balloon. But they are great fun!







I planned for 12 kids. We had about 8. These gift bags have Hannah on one side and Miley on the other. Saturday morning, Alpha and Beta were arguing. They were saying "Mine have Hannah Montana" and "Mine have Miley". So obviously they were fighting over the same darn bag! I laughed and explained it to them. Beta said, "It's magic!"



Happy Birthday!








She got to open her presents with all her friends around. She was very excited.








Here is one of our attendees. This little one will be 1 year old in about a week. I'm standing next to our old microwave cart with my legs against the cabinet doors so she can't open it. It's amazing how un-child-proofed our house is now!

No comments: