Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A ticking time bomb

Stop this train!!!! I want to get off!!!!

Friday night, Jim felt fine. Really! Saturday morning, he says his stomach hurts. Then his throat. Then, next thing I know, he gets to lay around playing World of Warcraft all day while I clean.

He misses church. We move our Community Group meeting to someone else's house.

His symptoms include tiredness, achiness, and now major congestion. He's feeling somewhat better now, but he's still not 100%.

So last night, at 1:00 am when Beta crawls into our bed, I think nothing of it. Until she asks to go back to her room. Picking her up, her little body is BURNING UP! I take her temperature. 102.9!!!!

Beta also felt fine last night. She and Alpha even played together quite nicely before bedtime. Without fighting. Hmmm....maybe that should have been a clue...

AAAAHHHHH! I'm surrounded by 2 sick people who like to give me kisses! I feel fine right now. But how do I know I won't feel horrible tomorrow? Or this weekend? I'm kind of nervous. I'm washing my hands as much as I can, but I can't help feeling like it's too little too late.

*cough*

No comments: