Sunday, March 25, 2007

WAH!! Spring Break is over!

Well, here it is, the last night of spring break. Ok, I really didn't get much of a break. I still had to work. (tax season. see below) However, I had a babysitter for those days so it was very nice to only have myself to get ready. Tomorrow, though, that's another story. Beta (my youngest daughter) goes back to preschool tomorrow after being home for nearly 2 weeks! She's already said she doesn't want to go. Oh joy!

Alpha, (my oldest daughter) is ready to see her friends again. I'm just ready to get things back to normal. My husband is ready to return to work as well. At least I think he is.

I can't post much tonight. I promise to post tomorrow night, though. Here is a preview of some future posts:

Our visit to the Tulsa Zoo
Building a flower & vegetable garden in the backyard
My daffodils!

Good night, everybody. (or internet, as my sister-in-law says!) Hope this week goes great!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The names you came up with for the girls are too funny!

When I was reading your post, & you said "Beta (my youngest daughter)", I was like who's Beta?

DUH!!!!!

Please forgive your sister in law for not being "on top of things"!!

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Glad you liked them! Jim came up with them actually. When you're trying to discuss the children in front of them without them actually knowing, you have to be creative. Also, I worry about posting too much on the internet.

Speaking of internet, my computer hasn't been connecting to it lately so no post tonight. I hope to post something with pictures soon. Keep posting to your blog! I love reading your stuff!

Unknown said...

Love the names!!

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Thanks, Holly! I'm excited to see that you read my blog! Now I know I have at least 2 dedicated readers. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

I might not be a dedicated reader anymore if you don't start posting stuff.

And, I don't want to hear you use the girls & your job as an excuse!

(Just kidding).

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

PPPPLLLLLBBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P