Wednesday, March 14, 2007

When it rains, it pours.

Why does everything happen at once? All of the activities I'm involved in are crashing together during March and April. My main activities are work, PTO Treasurer, Disciple Bible study, and choir. At work, it's TAX SEASON! At school, our yearbook orders and fundraiser are due this week. In Disciple Bible study, our class is helping out with a Seder meal on April 1, and in choir, we are performing a Living Lord's Supper on April 5. Oh, and don't forget Easter! (April 8)

To top all this off, my 3 year old has come down with the flu! We are all on Tamiflu now to help us not get sick and help her get better sooner. It seems to be working. She was running around today asking why she couldn't play outside. (and let me tell you, the company that makes Tamiflu is sure proud of its product.....)

Oh, and I was sick on Sunday night and Monday.

To give credit where credit is due, I did have some help with all this. My WONDERFUL husband took off from work to stay home today so I could get some taxes done. The very INVOLVED parents at PTO took today (all day) to count the money. I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for helping me out. I hope I can return the favor very soon.

Well, darn. I was going to upload a picture to generate some conversation, but Blogger doesn't seem to be cooperating tonight. I guess that means it's time to go to bed. Good night all! Get some rest!

No comments: