Monday, July 23, 2007

I'll get back with you on that....

Hello, all! This is quick. I have not posted because all of my free time has been taken up reading that confounded book! I will post more when I finish it. Though I won't post the ending or any spoilers. I'm not even visiting Mugglenet much until I finish it.

We had a swim breakthrough the other day! I took both girls and their life jackets to the pool on Saturday. Alpha was actually leaning forward in the water and doing the doggy paddle like they had them do in class the other night. She was so proud that should could do the "doggie swim". She even tried it with her life jacket off, but that didn't work as well. Oh, well. success breeds success. Hopefully she'll do better tonight in class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you kindly pass along a message to your husband for me?

I was looking at his blog today...you know, the blog that I
set up a link to on MY blog?

Yeah, you know the one.

Anyway, I just happened to notice that MY blog was NOT linked on HIS page.

Maybe you could casually mention to him that it would be nice if he would link MY blog on his page.

I think that's the LEAST he could do for his favorite sister in law.

(You don't have to mention that I'm his ONLY sister in law, though).

Anyway, you know, I mean, if he wanted to set up a link...

Just make him think it was HIS idea, ok?

OK, great.

Thanks.

Jane said...

whatever it takes to get them in the pool!

Unknown said...

LOVED that confounded book! Was pleased last night to discover my cousin had finished it as well, so we had a nice long chat about it.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Thanks for your comments everybody! Robin, Jim knows, and he thanks you.

jane-jane, thanks for commenting! I always say that parenting involves teaching your children OR finding someone ELSE to teach them the things you can't.

holly, yes, overall I enjoyed the confounded book. I want to post my thoughts on it, but then I realized I might spoil it for somebody. Maybe I'll email you.