Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Christmas List

In the spirit of this Manic Mommies post, I thought I'd make my own Christmas list.

What I want for Christmas:
1. To understand instantly, totally, and completely, my new job and how to do it.
2. To not feel guilty for taking said job.
3. A spell to make children instantly know how to match clothes. Or a sign that pops up over their heads saying "I dressed myself!"
4. Strength to be one of those patient, calm, June-Cleaver-type moms who never raises her voice, always remains calm, and has copious amounts of Solomon-type wisdom.
5. Or just to yell a lot less.


I'm sure there's more. I guess I could add "Make chocolate be a vegetable" and "let everyone like their gifts." And one thing I'd really like, though not necessarily for Christmas, is a new scrub brush for the tub. I've asked Santa for that so maybe I'll get it. :)

That's all for now.

No comments: