Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Runway

Here is a picture of the girls playing with one of their Christmas presents. It's from Jim's parents. I think it says it all.

The specs: The "dressing room" is approximately 4-5 ft cubed. The "runway" is 5 feet long and has sensor-activated LEDs as well as music. The girls LOVE it!








In other news, I'm typing at you from my very own NEW computer! Jim has been saying for months now that we needed a new one. Well, see, they're kind of expensive......Anyway, for Christmas, he got ME my very own NEW computer! You see, being the computer guru in the family, HE'S always gotten the new ones and I would get his last year's model. He told me that he wanted me to have a nice new one. So I've got it! It's a MacBook. Girly white. But it runs everything MUCH faster! It even has a camera built in. It's pretty cool.

Thank you, honey! I love it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a white MacBook, too!!

On the rare occasions I get to use it (THANK YOU &^^%& GAME!), I really like it. It's particularly nice for video chats with family overseas.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Doesn't Mark play World of Warcraft? Jim has taken it up and it takes A LOT of his time. If we didn't have separate computers, grrrrrr......

Btw, Jim wants to know what his name is.