Monday, February 11, 2008

Sun & Snow

The weather here has been crazy! One day it's warm, the next day it's snowing. This reality is evidenced by two pictures I have taken in the past week.

In this picture, Beta & Alpha are trying out their scooters. Beta got a new one for her birthday. The weather on Jan. 27 was warm enough for short-sleeves.






Then, on Jan. 31, it snowed! There wasn't all that much snow. Just enough to make the ground white. But that didn't stop the girls from wanting to play in it. Jim stayed home with them while I went to work. (tax season.....) It was SO hard to work knowing that my girls were having fun without me at home.




That's about all there is to post. I have been working more than usual since people keep bringing their taxes to us. The extra money is nice, but I can't wait to go back to my normal 30 hrs/wk. Maybe even get a day off!

No comments: