Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures, finally!


Ah, relaxing! That's what we did today. We relaxed. I don't have any posts in my head just writing themselves so I'm going to just post pictures. That is, if this internet connection holds long enough.


Here is the beach last night. The moon was shining on it. I hope the picture looks ok. It was soooo romantic! Of course, there were people with flashlights going "crabbing" so......(oh, and our kids and mother-in-law were there....)



Here are the girls on our first day before we headed to the beach. They were SO ready!








Here we are on the dolphin cruise. Yes, we saw dolphins! I have 2 pictures that show dolphins. However, this internet connection isn't allowing many uploads so I chose pics of the girls.







Here we are leaving Waterville yesterday afternoon. That has been the most popular activity so far, other than swimming. It's a waterpark and amusement park. Alpha loved the waterslide. Beta loved them to, but she couldn't go on any because she's not tall enough. :(




No one has gotten sunburned yet! I've been pretty strict about sunscreen so hopefully we'll make it through unscathed.

3 comments:

David said...

I like that last pict of you and Jim wearing matching white t-shirts... :-)

Anonymous said...

So where are you staying? I've made a few trips to Gulf Shores myself. I thought my parents came up with with "L.A." term, but I guess not!

Anonymous said...

yes, pictures...FINALLY! and, the whole "slow internet connection" isn't a good enough excuse!! (ok, just kidding). and, i mean, i don't expect you to spend your entire vacation trying to post pictures for me, but if you could TRRRRYYYY to post one of the girls actually on the beach or in the ocean, that would be lovely! :)