Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trying again.....

Ok. I will try to upload pictures again. I think blogger messed up last night. I could use the internet, but blogger was stuck. Here goes nothing!

Ok, Robin. Here are the girls on the beach Sunday morning. We went to the beach first thing, even before church.









Here is one of my 2 good pictures of the dolphins we saw. It was so cool to see them in the wild!









This picture was taken on the hill at Vickburg on Saturday. Beta loves to "pose" so I said "let's all pose like Beta!"







I've got tons more, but the internet is fussy so I'm only doing a few at a time. I'll post more when we get back next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait! is that a bikini beta's wearing? i thought her daddy wasn't going to let her wear one! :)

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Yes, that IS a bikini. Her gramma bought it for her. Jim says that was the only force in the universe powerful enough to intervene.