Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged!




Ok, Kim. I'll try this. I don't usually do these things either. (I hate email forwards as well.) But this seems interesting so I'll try.

7 Random and/or Weird Things About Me

1. I used to organize my clothes in my closet in rainbow-color order (red, orange, yellow....etc). Now I organize them by function, and THEN by color. (long sleeve, short sleeve, dressy, etc.)

2. I played volleyball as a team sport in 7th grade.

3. I like cherry and grape candy, but I do not care for real cherries or grapes. I like apples, bananas, and watermelons, but I do not care for apple, banana, or watermelon-flavored candy.

4. I learned to overcome my fear of bees, wasps, spiders, and snakes after I had kids. Mostly, anyway.

5. I play World of Warcraft.

6. I like to play classical music when I play the piano, but I do not like to listen to classical music. It bores me.

7. When I was 2, I was afraid that I would go down the bathtub drain when the water was let out. I would scream bloody murder if I was still in the bathtub when the drain plug was pulled.

Now, here are my 5 tags! (I don't know 7 people with blogs!) Let's see if Robin, Holly, Jennifer, Amy, and Anna W. will participate.

P.S. I tried to post the image with the rules on it, but it's not showing up. I've got the code in my post, but it's not working. And my computer expert husband can't figure it out!!!!! Go read Kim's blog to see the rules.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's my first "tagging"! I'll try to get it up in the next couple of days.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Don't worry if you can't. It's totally just for fun!

Kim said...

I haven't ever thought about fruit flavored candies in comparison to the real thing. I think that I don't like the real fruit for most of the fruit flavors I like and vice versa.
PS. I think you are the first person I know that doesn't like grapes :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ok, I'm sure I'll eventually get to it. =)

amyj said...

Ok I'll work on it!! I'm not very random...