Saturday, October 4, 2008

Something funny!

Ok. After my mini rant, I'm sure you all want something a lot less serious. So here goes.

Last night we were in Target looking at Halloween stuff. We were in the aisle with the candy bowls that have hands that grab yours when you reach in. This other family was a few feet away. There was a mom with her 3-ish daughter in the basket and her 6-ish son. The little girl looked at the candy dishes and then said to her mother, "Mommy! This is the kind of stuff that'll scare the crap outta me!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Did the mom turn red?

We'd better stop using "fake cuss words" pretty soon. What sounds harmless out of an adult's mouth doesn't sound as sweet coming from a 3-year-old!

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Oh my gosh! Tell me about it. I have said, "what the heck?!" a lot. So Beta started saying it. Apparently so did some other kids at preschool. (Hopefully not b/c of her.) NOW, she comes home and tells me that "heck" is a bad word and we're not supposed to say that.

Oops.

So now she and all her classmates say this classic phrase, "What the.....??" Seriously. They say "what thuh" all the time. It's kinda cute.

Kim said...

I don't normally do these things, but there is a thing where you post 7 random things about yourself and I picked you to do it. Check out my blog. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't :)