Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Did It! I Did it!

Cue the "Dora the Explorer" theme song!!!!

I just passed my first self-study CPE course. I've now got an additional 2 hours of ethics. This gives me a total of 4 hours of ethics so I am DONE with that requirement!

Yeehaw!

Whohooo!

I've now got only......well....87 more hours to go.

*sigh*

I'm going to get 16 hours of tax in the first week of December, though. I also have that 5 hour course on fraud I purchased. Plus, this course was very easy to take and pass. So I may have to use some more of their courses. The only thing holding me back is time and money. (The two classic constraints.....) These still take time to do....which means my "spare time". They also ain't all that cheap. (See previous post)

But at least I'm 2 hours further along than I was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Yeah, I read this last week, but I'm finally taking a few moments to go around commenting on everybody's blogs. :)

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Thanks! I never know who reads my stuff until they comment. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you can rest assured I always read, even if I don't comment for a while, since I check my RSS reader several times a day. :)