Monday, January 12, 2009

Applied For

Well, that's that. It's done. My CPA license application has been sent off. Now I cross my fingers, hope, pray, and try not to think about it....

I have not completed my 120 hours of CPE yet. However, back before Christmas, the state board sent me an application for my license. Why? Beats me. I didn't think I could apply yet. I thought I needed a form to get my CPE approved BEFORE I applied. Oh well. Far be it from me to look a gift-horse in the mouth! I called the state board last week and was told that I could apply. So I did.

And it's making me nervous! I'm so worried they're going to get me on a technicality. I hope some human with a heart (and a brain) reads my stuff.

Maybe I'll just keep work on my brain so I don't even think about it.

No comments: