Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I made it!

Well, I made it. My first day on the new job is over. Whew! I hate first days. I got there about 7:55, and the door was locked. Deadbolted. I wasn't sure what to do, but I knocked really loud and someone heard me. They asked if I was "the new girl". Thankfully my boss was already there and he came out fairly quickly.

I didn't do much work today. Most anybody who could train me was busy or out of the office. Speaking of office, I have a VERY nice one. It's large and even has a window! I never would have gotten that in downtown Little Rock! Maybe in a few weeks I'll take some pictures and post them here.

That's about all. I could say more, but not on the blog. Just to allay any fears, however, the day did go really well and I am really pleased so far. I just hope I know more accounting than I realize!

No comments: