Monday, November 12, 2007

Jealousy

Ok, Robin. You got me. I am SO jealous of you! So jealous, in fact, that I took Jim's idea and purchased a bunch of Christmas gifts at one time. We are now, however, halfway done.

I've basically finished our extended family. Now I have to work on our immediate family.
And I'm not talking about Jim, me, or the girls.

So if I'm not blogging, rest assured I am SHOPPING FOR YOUR PRESENTS! (and Matt's and Mom's and Barbara's and Jim's.......)

Job update: Going great! The office is really relaxed. I mean, REALLY. I've started learning how to do a corporate return. So far it's not hard. It's just different. I can't wait until I know all this stuff already. That'll be a fun day!

Illness update: Beta was sick some last week. Now Alpha is sick. She's got a low-grade fever and her stomach hurts. She stayed home today, but was feeling much better tonight. We'll see how she is in the morning. It's tough when I'm working. I want to stay home but we get more money if I work and Jim stays home. (he has paid vacation/sick leave and I don't)

TV update: Tonight, all 4 of us watched Atlantis Squarepantis! The newest Spongebob Squarepants movie. It was perhaps more hilarious for us parents than for the kids. Both girls enjoyed it, though.

So now, more shopping! I love the internet. You can shop at night, in your pajamas, and they deliver to your door! This is heaven! Now if only I had more money.......

No comments: