Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oops, Halloween!


I'm sure none of you cared about my new job or my new landscaping. You kept saying to yourself, "OK, Wendy, get to the pics of the kids in Halloween costumes!" Well, ask no more! For my last post of daylight-saving time, here are the girls in Halloween garb!

Oh, yea. Our pumpkin was a witch with one tooth!




Beta dressed up as Tigger. She decided this on October 30, and I found out about it at 3:30 pm. Thankfully, I had saved a pair of black velour pants and an orange sweatshirt. Thanks to some electrical tape...Voila, Tigger!

I cut out orange and yellow construction paper for ears and pinned them on a headband.





The tail is a black knee-high stuffed with a pair of my black socks. It's attached to a stretchy headband that fits around her waist.








This is the girl that started it all! This little girl said she was coming as Winnie the Pooh. So Beta said she was going to be Tigger. They both had a great time that day!








Halloween night, Beta switched to Belle. Alpha kept Cinderella and got to wear a very nice cape that was loaned to us from a fellow PTO mom.

They were both very excited and acting silly with their costumes and glow sticks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls look adorable!

Good job putting that Tigger costume together in less than 24 hours!