Sunday, March 2, 2008

6 Weeks and counting....

Tax Day is approximately 6 weeks away! Whohoo! Wait, oh no. I mean, I've only got 6 weeks to get all these returns done? Yikes!

I'm working about 45 hours each week now. I work from 8-4:30 Monday-Friday and then 3-5 hours on Saturday. I don't like working Saturdays (who does?) but I'd rather get the hours in then than stay later on a weeknight. I hope it stays like this. I'm trying not to think about how bad it could get.

The girls have adjusted well. Beta loves being in preschool longer. She even said, "I'm glad you work, mommy. Now I can play longer!" Alpha is not so sure. She likes her after-school care as long as she isn't there too long. I had Jim go pick her up early one day when she had a slight cold. When he got there, she was mad because she had wanted to stay! The previous day, she said she didn't like it. Oh, so frustrating!

All in all it is going well. This is certainly not a long term thing. Jim has done great picking up the slack when the girls were sick or needed something. I could not do this without him!

Anyway, sorry there's nothing more exciting to post. I had 3 post ideas last week, but now I have totally forgotten them. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: