Monday, March 17, 2008

New Look! Same great blog.

In honor of St. Patrick's day, I thought I'd change things up a bit. Notice my new quote at the top. This will stay up through tax season. I have so many people asking me how to get big refunds. It's quite simple. Pay the government more taxes. They will cheerfully refund your money, with no interest. If you don't pay them timely, however, they WILL charge YOU interest AND penalties.

Anyway, the countdown is on! One month and counting....Have YOU done your taxes yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good quote. I don't understand why everyone thinks a tax refund is a good thing. It bugs me how the state tax form (unless they changed it--I didn't look this year) even goes so far as to put a smiley face by the refund spot and a sad face by the owe money spot. (Unless they're considering it from THEIR perspective, I suppose.)

Oh yeah, I said I wasn't going to write about taxes any more, didn't I? Oops.

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

Just so long as you keep your husband off the comment list..... :)

Just kidding! Kidding! No disrespect!