Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Top 10 Things I've Learned About Weight Loss

10. It ain't easy.

9. It ain't fun.

8. You eat more than you think you do.

7. A good time to exercise is in the morning before life creeps in and messes up your daily schedule.

6. Even if you lose only 1 pound a week, that's still 52 pounds lost in a year.

5. Use a scale. Don't rely on how tight your clothes fit.

4. You will feel silly doing exercise videos, but they ARE effective.

3. Every calorie adds up. Yes, even the tiny 100 calorie pack cookies.

2. You MUST break a sweat. If you are exercising and not sweating, there's a good chance you are not losing any weight.

1. It CAN be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're on a roll! Congrats on your progress so far.

I'm still working on getting the baby flab off... I find cardio more fun (or maybe I should say less un-fun) than toning, but I really need to tone!