Monday, April 2, 2007

Daffodils are my favorite flower!

In an effort to avoid doing my morning workout for as long as possible, here are pictures of the first flowers to ever grow in our new house's new yard!









Maybe after tax season I'll have time to really make the front yard look like it's landscaped. Until then, this is as good as it gets. But these flowers remind me of wonderful spring days spent at my grandmother's house. She had a huge tree in her front yard and daffodils in a circle surrounding it. I did the same thing at our old house. I guess I'm going to have to find a tree for this front yard. Trees just cost a little bit of money that I don't have right now. But give me time and I'll have a beautiful front yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe after tax season, you'll have time to post more! :)