Monday, April 9, 2007

THESE ARE FOR YOU, ROBIN!!!!!!

OK. OK. You wanted pictures, you got pictures. Never mind that I'm staying up 15 minutes past my bedtime to do this for you. Or that my red-eye reduction won't work for some unknown reason. Here are pics of your favorite nieces!

Alpha - I think she's doing "ta da!" with her hands.



Now here is sweet Beta. Posing all pretty!



And here we are at church! They made a cross out of Easter lilies. I have NO idea what Alpha is doing. I think she's either laughing or trying to "act crazy".



Yes, we all have our heavy coats on. It was 34 degrees when we left for church at 9:30 am! Not the best time for springy Easter dresses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There, now...was it really that hard to post some pictures so that their favorite aunt could see them on Easter?

I think not.

I am no longer boycotting your blog.

:) :)

Anonymous said...

Um, you're slacking AGAIN!

Just wanted you to know that I'm watching you! :)