Monday, April 2, 2007

Jesus "dyed" and went to heaven.

Here, as promised, are Easter egg pictures! The first one shows girls who are very excited to be dyeing Easter eggs, even if Alpha doesn't look like it.



My tube cake pan is the only way I keep my sanity and make egg dyeing fun. In fact, it's about the only thing I use a tube cake pan for. However, it's worth having one just for times such as this.


These pretty blue, green, and orange eggs are Alpha's finished product. We bought a glitter egg pack this year which made them very sparkly. Oh, and VERY MESSY!


Last not but least, are Beta's pretty in pink eggs! She loves pink so she dyed most of hers that color. Or maybe it's just because the pink cup was closer to her than the others.


So it is now officially Easter time here! I went ahead and dyed eggs on Saturday because we had to cook 5 dozen for the Seder Meal we had at church. I figured why not cook 7 dozen and get all the egg stuff out of the way.

By the way,......glitter-dyed eggs are restricted to the kitchen ONLY! No living room, no bedroom, no giving away to friends at school. (a request I had to turn down)

Hope everyone has a very spiritual Holy Week and a Happy Easter!

No comments: