Saturday, May 19, 2007

I couldn't have said it better myself...

Out of the mouths of babes.......

The girls were eating lunch today. Alpha and I were having grilled cheese. She had just asked me where cheese came from so I told her milk. Then I said "and where does milk come from?" She responded with "cows." Not to be outdone, Beta then replies, "and cheese comes from ducks because they are yellow."

A few days ago, Alpha stood on a chair next to our refrigerator. We have some magnetic poetry words on there. She had found some words and rearranged them. She told me, "Look, mommy! This says "kids" "hot" "music" "a ways". "Music" was an ampersand (&), and she got the first and last words slightly wrong. What she really put together was "Kiss hot and always". *blush*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Jim weren't out of town, I'd say he put Alpha up to the magnetic poetry.