Friday, May 11, 2007

Site Update!

I did it! I figured out how to add things to my blog! All it took was READING THE INSTRUCTIONS! (aka Blogger help) It wasn't hard at all!

So let's see......the first thing you'll probably notice is the dual Harry Potter Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix countdown at the top. Yes, it's gonna be one heckuva Harry Potter summer! I only wish I was 18 and part of the mugglecast crowd so I wouldn't look so silly attending any of the events. (uh, it's for my daughter....) I also wish I could get a group of friends who love Harry Potter and attend one of the major release parties. But that would be silly. And expensive. (they're in major cities like Chicago) And I'm probably too old for it and would gross out the young kids. So I guess I'll just stick with heading down to the local B&N (Barnes & Noble) around 10:00 and getting in line. Oh, I did pre-order, though. The girl said you didn't have to pay and you'd be one of the first to get in line. Sweet!

The other thing I added is a list of blogs and/or websites that I visit frequently. I've been meaning to post about the two podcasts I listen to, but I haven't had time. The first one is Mugglenet's Mugglecast. (It's about Harry Potter.....) The other one is the Manic Mommies. These two ladies (girls? they're about my age) have got it goin' on! They actually have stuff on there that you want to know about. They don't just shoot the breeze. It's really very informative.

Then there's my husband's blog, when he updates it. And my sister-in-law's blog. (Robin's) She updates hers a lot! And she has some good posts, too.

Ok. It's now bedtime. And it's Alpha's birthday tomorrow! Wish us luck! I'm hosting a party for her kindergarten class. Thank goodness it's not at my house!

No comments: