Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update

Well, we are not. Well, that is. After Beta had strep throat, I got it. Yep. Sore throat and a rash. I haven't had a rash in who knows how long! So I'm on antibiotics as well. Alpha's throat hurts, but her temp is staying below 100. She even gets up and runs around playing. I guess she's not horribly sick then. Although her dance recital is this Saturday and I'm worried she'll be extremely sick for it.

The Friday of Memorial Day weekend, Beta was lying on the couch and wouldn't get up. Her temp was 103.5! Back to the doctor we went. All they could guess was that the first round of antibiotics didn't work. So now we're on a second. They seem to be working, but now she's coughing.

I AM SO SICK OF EVERYONE BEING SICK!!!!!

I went and bought the girls new toothbrushes, new toothpaste, and more disposable cups. I'm using a separate towel to dry my hands on. I'm tired of spreading germs! Maybe as it gets to be summer, we'll all get healthy. At least it waited until after tax season!

No comments: