Monday, October 8, 2007

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!


It finally happened! Alpha lost her first tooth today!

This morning during breakfast, she bit down and knocked it WAY loose. It was probably hanging on by one corner. She wouldn't pull it, though, so we sent her on to school.



This afternoon when I picked her up, she RAN to the car and started screaming, "I lost my tooth!" She was SO excited. She said it came out this morning when she wiggled it with her tongue. Her teacher gave her a bag to put it in. She said it didn't hurt and it didn't bleed.

So now it's in the tooth pillow waiting on bedtime and the tooth fairy.


I don't know who's more excited -- Alpha or Beta. Alpha also said she hoped the tooth fairy brought her $100. I told her when I was little, she brought $1.


We'll just have to wait until morning to see how much she brings!

This is the same tooth pillow that me and my brother used. My mom made it for us. Isn't it cute?!

P.S. Alpha has been saying she wants to be the tooth fairy for Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I'm so happy & yet, a little sad, that she lost her 1st tooth. It just means that she's growing up!!

I don't know if you've looked at my blog lately, but Jackson lost his 1st tooth last Wednesday! I think it's the same tooth as Alpha!

Tell Alpha I am very happy for her & that I can't wait to see her on Saturday!!