Thursday, October 11, 2007

This and That

Hi, all! Sorry I haven't posted more this week. I've actually been fairly busy. Here are some odds and ends for you:

Alpha got $1 from the tooth fairy. She seemed happy with it. She has that second loose tooth which is getting VERY loose. It'll be gone in another week or so.

Beta saw a doll at the store the other day that cries unless it has a pacifier in its mouth. She wants that baby for Christmas SO BAD! That night, when we were saying prayers, she asked if she could pray to SANTA to bring her that doll. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! What do I say??? I told her no, she can't pray to Santa. She asked why and I said b/c Santa is not real like God is real. I hope she doesn't ask any more questions.

Beta missed her dance class last week b/c her throat was sore. She went to a make-up class today for it. She asked her daddy this morning if this meant she got to wear make-up to dance!

Alpha got her school book-order in. She bought a "secret diary". She is very excited about it. Unfortunately, the lock broke on it the very afternoon she got it! I think she may have turned it the wrong way. But still, one of my pet peeves is when they sell this stuff to kids that's cheap and it breaks and you're left trying to explain why their beloved item no longer works. She still loves the diary part. Oh, and don't worry too much about the "secret" part. She's told me and shown me every single thing she's written in it. She just wanted the lock on it so Beta couldn't get in and read it!

Well, that's it for now. I hope to have a great blog post about this weekend. But for now I must get to bed or I will have a crabby weekend.

Good night!

No comments: