Sunday, April 6, 2008

The fever.

Ok. I have held off as long as I possibly can. But after tonight, I can put it off no longer.

I have to blog about babies.

I'll make it short and sweet. I'll just get a head count.

Babies born to people I know in February:
Ashlen, born to my coworker, Kim
Madeline and Christian, twins born to my cousin, Heather
Sara, born to my good friend Steven and his wife, Leah

Babies born to people I know in March:
Anna, born to our good college friends, David & Jennifer

People who have announced their pregnancy within the past few weeks:
Holly, college roommate
Allison, friend from community group
Kim, friend from community group
Amber, friend from community group

I believe that makes 9.

There. Now I've said it. I've gotten it out of my system.

I will not talk about it again.

By the way, notice my name is not on the list. We are done. At least for now. And probably for good.

No comments: