Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This past weekend.

I guess I should post some pictures of this past weekend. The thing is, 99% of the readers of this blog were part of our weekend. So you all already know what happened! Hmmmm.....but I guess I can post some pictures so each faction can see what we did with the others. Ok here goes.

This is after the family reunion. I thought this was a really good picture of Beta and Robin.








Here is the view of a 4 year old. She had my camera.









Here is another picture by a 4 year old. Yes, it's the dog's dish. I'm glad we have digital...









On Sunday, we went to church with Barbara, Jim's mom, and our two nephews, J and Z. I couldn't get all of them to look over at the same time. I tried to get a close-up of J. I said, "Look up and say cheese!" He said, "oh okaycheese" all run together like that, and didn't look up at all. I laughed but didn't take his picture. Later on, at the end of the children's sermon while they were on their way to children's church, J ran down the aisle shouting "my cousins are here! My girl cousins are here! See them?" It was too cute!


Here is J and Uncle Jimbo playing air hockey. J is pretty good at it. He's also a good sport. He and uncle Jimbo nearly tied it. He and his Aunt Wendy, well, let's just say he's a good sport. He didn't get mad when he lost. I kind of felt bad and wondered if I should have let him win. But he was just happy that someone was playing it with him. :)



This is a picture of Jim Kane. Who is Jim Kane? Well, it depends on who you ask.....

I always love taking this picture of the 3 of them.





Ok! Here it is! I'm getting my baby fix! I shall hold them, and love them, and give them back! We went to meet baby Anna Sunday afternoon on the way home. She slept most of the time we were there, but woke up just as we were about to leave. It's still amazing that mine ever were that little. It brings back precious memories. Only the good ones. You tend to forget the unpleasant ones. That's how you have more than one kid...... haha!


And here's baby Anna with her mommy, Jennifer. All quiet and happy. And about to get hungry. We left not long after Anna really woke up. Because by then, she realized she was VERY hungry and wasn't taking "no" for an answer!

So there you have it. Our long and enjoyable, hard-earned weekend. I kept thinking about this weekend the last couple weeks of tax season and thinking it would never get here. It felt so good to actually SEE all of you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wanna come see me sometime???

=D

Wendy Thibault Kane said...

I'd love to! You are the 1% I thought of when I said we saw 99% of the readers of my blog this weekend.

So, is this an invitation?