Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No more taxes!

I thought about posting a "I'm done with tax season!" post. But I really want to show y'all these videos. So, enough with taxes! I'm sick of them! Here's something fun.

Saturday was Alpha's Spring Fun Meet at her gymnastics class. We didn't get any pictures or video there. It's not really a good video opportunity, and pictures just don't do it justice. (And we left my camera at home.....)

So, in order to show you all what you could not come see, here is our homemade video of Alpha doing part of her gymnastics routine!



And not to be outdone, here is Beta doing her best Cart Wheel!




Be watching in 2016 for the next Olympic Champions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable!

alpha is SO TALL. please tell her to quit growing. i need her to go back to being a baby for 1 day.

has she come up with her hypothesis yet?