Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just pictures

I've been writing too much. And I haven't posted pictures here for the last few posts. So this post will have nothing but pictures. Well, maybe some slight commentary on each one.



Here is Beta after her haircut. Her curls are not all gone, but it didn't curl as much as we thought it would. It's sure easier to take care of now.






Here is her hair from the back.
That's all natural curl.









Here is Alpha after her haircut. I wanted it cut to chin length. She said, "No! I don't want it to my chin." We asked her how long she wanted it, and she pointed to her ears!

We cut it to her chin. She'll thank us later.





Here is Alpha all decked out in her Jasmine costume. Maybe Halloween will come early this year!












Here is Beta in the new Belle dress. I had some toys left over from previous gift-buying occasions so I pulled them out the other day. This was one of them.










One last funny story:
This morning, while I was in the shower no less, Beta comes running into the bathroom to tell me that her "neck-eee" shoes are too small, gosh darnit, and we're going to have to go buy her some new ones. (Remember, her sister got new ones yesterday.) I thought for a moment and then said, "Your Nike shoes?" She said yes. Alpha had called them "neck-eee" shoes.

No comments: