Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Prayers Please

I have a prayer request for anyone reading this. A fellow PTO mom, Sheila, has had a tragedy strike her family. This afternoon, her husband, Dave, had a stroke. He's only 39. He's in the ICU right now and is stable, but not anywhere near out of the woods. They gave him some medicine that seems to be helping.

Dave is self-employed and Sheila is a stay-at-home mom. They have 3 kids ages 17, 13, & 11. PLEASE keep them in your prayers tonight and tomorrow.

Update: Things are looking grim. His stroke was on both sides of his brain rather than just one. The doctors told her people don't usually wake up from that. PLEASE continue to pray for Sheila and her family. They need all the prayers they can get right now.

Update2: Dave passed away at 6:45 am this morning. Please keep Sheila and her children in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I just had this feeling that when I clicked on your blog this afternoon, that he was gone.

That is so sad...I can't even imagine how awful this is for the family. I will continue to pray for them. And, he was so young. It's just not fair!

Thanks for keeping us updated!

*******

Tell my girls that I love them & that I miss them!!